U follow me?

choose your language

Thursday 30 August 2007

Victoria's Secret.. Syyyy.....

Mention Victoria's Secret, and you will think of gorgeous sexy models in hot lingeries. What you don't know is that Victoria's Secret also has a huge range of clothing lines. From shoes to pants and bags, they have it all. I was actually browsing through their site and actually fell in lurrve with their shoe collection.

I absolutely need 'em!! Ehem, ehem.. psst... I think i'm a little depressed. Retail shopping would do me good? hehehehee...

The shoes that i can't take my eyes off are:

Yum-MMY!!

3 comments:

Shemah said...

Yeah.. I love the Victoria's Secret clothing range too! I had them send me a free catalogue for me to check out. Ended up having my mom, sisters and sister-in-law wanting me to order them this and that. hahaha. but i had to tell them, sorry, some other time. Or i'll end up bankrupt.

Sheena Saini said...

erk shemah, where are u??

Shemah said...

I'm here in kk.. but they still send the catalogues and they do international shipping too. Why don't you give it a try?

Related Posts with Thumbnails