U follow me?

choose your language

Sunday 30 September 2007

I signed up for PPP!

I’ve never been so excited to blog before! I am now an approved postie on PayPerPost! Yeay Sheena! Some of you might not think it’s a big deal, but now I know for sure, I’m actually getting paid for doing the thing I love most. In this case; writing (or blogging).

I came across PPP through fellow bloggers; namely RatuSyurah. She was the one who actually made me think that it might be fun. I had my doubts and queries at first, but now, it seems i’m loving it.

What I love most about PayPerPost or PPP is that I don’t have to wait for others to view my page or click on an ad to get paid. I can actually earn just by writing. Easyyyy-peasy. I’m already starting to dream of the things that I’ll be able to buy once I get paid. *smiles*winks* Maybe that vacation that I’ve been postponing all this time will be possible after all. Hmm... Looking back, my newly painted car needs a new set of shoes... Owh, I think I should also get the beloved kitties their very own cat castle that they’ve (or I) been eyeing.

Hehehee… The list of things that I am planning to buy with the shweet shwwet moolah from PayPerPost is never-ending. This I know, will be my greatest motivation to blog more. (now my head’s drifting again to the list. Owh Sheena! Stop it!!)

All you reading my blog, register with PPP now! You definitely have nothing to lose and evidently much more to gain. Give it a shot. Now!! Go already!

blog ethics





1 comment:

Shemah said...

Hey sheena! Congrats on your first PPP post!! And hope you'll be able to fulfill some, if not all, of your wishlist items! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails