U follow me?

choose your language

Saturday 20 October 2007

boo hoo

Of all days, today is the day moi truly decided to use my car. Not that i actually planned on going anywhere, its just that i had imagined myself on the bed, cozy with hot milo and my novel which btw, i am already at its suspense stages!!

Ok. Got bored and really in dire need to get back what i spent for raya, i decided that i should do PayPerPost postings. Creative juices were oozing as i wrote post after post after post. psst.. i even had the time to re-submitted my rejected post. hahhaaa... Just when i thought i had the flow, i was rudely smacked in the face with this message "You have reached your maximum posts for today". And its only 4.25am!! huuhu..

sigh... i'll google for the e-book of my novel now. Chow ppl..

2 comments:

OLD BLOSSOM BOX said...

sheena, ofcosh u can wear skinny wif pea jacket!! and kamu adalah sgt x gemuk k... selamat hari raya... meriah nampak.. muaxs honey...

Sheena Saini said...

haha.. i dah try lah mine.. i look horrid!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails