U follow me?

choose your language

Tuesday 2 October 2007

Buka Puasa @ Hartamas

Yesterday, Hid and me decided to buka puasa at Hartamas. Did not actually wanted to go, but since i owed her one for not attending her "pertunangan", i had to. Although reluctant (for the reason, i was soooo sleepy and wanted to head home straight to bed), I had to force myself to go. Called Yan and dragged him along. Hahahhaaaa.. damn Yan, u re getting sooo scrawny! U sure u not anorexic?? Neways, since Am said that he wanted to come by my house, i invited him along too. Hid was overjoyed to have the ol' gang gathering.

There was just so much to talk about. Many years of catching-up. We ended reminiscing bout the whole 3 years of uni. heheeeee... I have to admit that i was reluctant to go home after the buka puasa thingy. We promised that we'd keep in contact and might also hold a mini gathering..

nice thought, hope it actually happens.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails