U follow me?

choose your language

Wednesday 31 October 2007

Why Sheena blogs: Of Queens & Subjects

I was doing the normal blog hopping when i came across a particular post from Lula. In her posts, aptly named "Publicity (Without the swarming paparazzis)", she questions the reason for blogging.

So why do i blog?

First and foremost reason being, i'm a D.R.A.M.A Q.U.E.E.N. (i am pausing every 20 secs and raising my arms to my forehead... drama enuff?). And all DRAMAS need AUDIENCES. The more, the better. Throw in a red carpet while u're at it, and i'll make you my most loyal subject. I'll even smile and bow in grace, thank you.

The characteristics you can find in every DQ (not Dairy Queen, mind you. But I think i'm headed towards becoming a spokesperson for them.. hahah.. fat. gettit? pfft.) is arguments and opinions. We want others to know what we feel or do or say or think. And its always necessary to backlash every issue raised.

I love arguments!! And i know that in becoming a loyal citizen, i'd have to shut my gap. So yeah, i'm shutting my gap alright, but i definitely ain't stopping my fingers from doing the talking.

Finally, all great DQ's luuurve attention. It's addictive you know. I can never get enuff of it. Compliments are sunshine that will shine through me for the rest of the day.

So there you have it. My tell-all.

Warmest regards from the Queen
Shereena Saini

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails