U follow me?

choose your language

Tuesday 5 February 2008

Live n let live

A wreck, thats what i am!! Kenapa sheena senang sgt sayang kat org. Bodoh kan? Then i hurt myself in the process. Tp kenapa org bg harapan kat sheena walaupun dier somebody else's. Tapi sheena baik. Sheena tamau rosakkan org nyer relationship. Kang terkene balik, padan muke!!
Siape yang paham post ni, or what im trying to say, smalam, everything was from my heart. Although sheena tak sedar tp time2 cenggitu lah yg im at my very me. Im exposed! hehheheeee.. takpe.. sheena paham. sheena jauhkan diri. tapi perasaan sheena tetap same.

1 comment:

mollyjinxed said...

who are we
we cant choose the feelings that we want to feel
if we could
we're not human
but we could learn to control it

eh?
merepek je

Related Posts with Thumbnails