U follow me?

choose your language

Thursday 5 February 2009

em'brace' sheena

The dentist is the most dreadful place on planet earth, according to me. The awful sound of the mini drill (is that what they're called?) is enough to make me cry. Never a fan of the dentist, i grew up with crooked teeth. My teeth looks like an aftermath of a collision between a wall and a heavy vehicle. Seriously, and my huge bunny teeth don't do any justice too.

Ayah had always wanted to have my chompers straightened, but i always chickened. The image of Dr Dread extracting my teeth has always been etched permanently in my mind. My crooked teeth had never been a problem for me till recently.

All my wisdom teeth have sprouted. Yes, i am wise my friends... They made their ways unceremoniously and painfully out, on the way, pushing its neighbours. Dr Dread advised me to have 'em all plucked out as they're pushing its way to the front. This in time, will make me "jongang".

Ayah did the unbelievable when he dragged me to Dr Dread. I was brought in for consultation. Hey, Dr Dread isn't as dreadful as i thought she would be. She cunningly coxed me into having the chompers em'braced'. Ooooo... you cunning fox.

The worst part is the injection part. This is to ensure i don't feel any pain during the actual extraction. I actually cried. My hands were cold. But there was no turning back now, ayah had already paid.

Today, i had the first installation of the "mounts" on the upper part of my chompers. I feel funny. I look weird. And will continue looking weird for the next 2 and a half years. Arghh!!!

xoxo
sheena the lola

ps: what's "jongang" in English? Anyone?

2 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

I'm so jealous! I wanna get my teeth straightened out too. But takde duit. Mom's asking me to pay myself. :(

emilayusof said...

Jongang = protruding teeth, no?

Related Posts with Thumbnails