U follow me?

choose your language

Wednesday 24 February 2010

TAG - Wedding Songs

How often do you attend a wedding and all that's aired are the traditional wedding songs? In a way, i kinda like it, but I know that that's not the thang for me. i've actually listed a few of my all time fav. Something that i'd like to hear or be sung to on my big day. But the list keeps getting longer and longer!! So now, i'm unsure.

Please me out here. Please gimme 5 of your top 5 wedding songs ever. I'll start by tagging Adie Molly

Sheena's Top Picks
1. From This Moment - Shania Twain
2. You Made Me Love You - Al Jolson
3. I've Got the World On A String - Tony Bennet
4. 1,2,3,4 - Plain White Tees
5. Kaulah Segalanya - Hazrul Nizam

xoxo
sheena the lola


4 comments:

Sheena Saini said...

wtf??

Anonymous said...

ahhaa.. jap eh, kt ofis ni.. nnt balik adie buat.. dangg. i've never thought bout the wedding songs!!

slalu melayu.. "selamattt.. pengantin baruu"
tu ponharam xtau nama penyanyi n lagu!!

-adie@office-

acik_ma_tata said...

hye sheena....

what a small world kan... i was blog walking n suddenly interested nak baca blog u n i noticed ur fiancee's name sama ngn nama sepupu i la a.k.a kiki. bila i tgk pic u n dia kat fb, i was shocked sbb rupanya ur fiancee mmg betul pun sepupu i... so tak terlalu lewat kot i nak ucapkan tahniah pada u on ur engagement wit him. sory i can't make sbb masa u guys btunang, pak ngah kitorg baru je meninggal dunia, sehari sebelum majlis u. since u dah jadi sebahagian dr famili kitorg, i do hope u cud make it to my wedding this november. details nnt u tanya mak uda i a.k.a ur future MIL la... take care... btw, i follow ur blog ok...

Sheena Saini said...

hahahah! yeppa gal, the world IS small.. so you were the one who added me in FB.. sorry ya. try add lagi skali.. :)

psst: i follow yoor blog too *winks*

Related Posts with Thumbnails