U follow me?

choose your language

Tuesday 27 April 2010

Anatomising Sheena anotomise Grey's Anatomy

I have always been a huge-est fan of the hit TV series Grey's Anatomy from the day it was aired. Six years down the road, i'm still having the biggest crush on McDreamy and still loathe Izzie for being the biggest biatche born into the captivating whimsical world of TV.

Delusions of me as one of the uber cool team member under Dr Bailey's dictatorship in season one is not something new. Recognising a little of myself in Christina, Alex, Lizzie is soooo real that i myself wonder why this profession wasn't my profession of choice. Sigh... Owh well... Science and biology just wasn't on my list then. Neither was dissecting frogs and murdering rats. naah.

Okay okay.. I guess by now you've figured out that i am a big big fan. Major. Ardent. Huge.

Now here comes my ranting...

WHY IN THE WORLD WOULD ASTRO DO RE-RUNS OF SEASON FIVE WHEN I HAVE WAITED A WHOLE EFFING' YEAR FOR SEASON SIX??!

I resisted buying DVDs but succumbed to curiosity eventually. hahaaahaha.. Last night, i feasted on my undying love for Grey's Anatomy. Last night, i met my friends.

Since i know it's not aired here in Malaysia yet, i shall carefully abstain (already deleting the previous para)myself from letting it all out. Just remember to have tissues. Lotsa tissues.

xoxo
Sheena the lola

ps: past review of Grey's Anotomy by moi truly, click here

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails