U follow me?

choose your language

Wednesday 2 March 2011

American Idol 2011 - Season 10 - Bring out the boys!!

The boys are out today to swoon us with their serenades. But i'm totally not feeling it this year. I seriously think American Idol should brng Simon Cowell back. No disrespect to JLo and Steve Tyler who are living legends in their own ways, but seriously? Now it seems that Randy's playing the bad cop, which for most parts, his critics are way more subdeued compared to what Simon would have given.

My fav boys for this year:
1. Scotty
2. Paul
3. Jacob
4. Casey

My personal review:

Scotty - Letters From Home
I am one who is never a big fan of country music, but Scotty definitely changed my mind.









Paul - Maggie Mae
What could go wrong with Paul..? Nothing. His super sweet smile and style is just so lovable and his voice is just to die for. I am a big big fan. 









Jacob - House Is Not A Home
God sent. 'nuff said










Casey - I Put A Spell On You
Casey proves to me that looks is not everything, and beards and sneakers and suits can be awfully sexy. Although he's without his double bass tonight, he's just magical. sigh...








xoxo
sheena the retired lola

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails