U follow me?

choose your language

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Don't be too quick to judge.

I have done many things in my life that i'm not proud now. List down the worldly sins and i bet my little finger that i've done that. Again, not to boast and brag, i am seriously changed (or getting there).

The road to change or life betterment is slow. It treacherous and can sometimes be dangerous to the point of giving-up. I know that to most, once a bad hat, always a bad hat and supporting someone whom u know has never been on their best behaviour is somewhat stupid? Hahaaaha.. Come on. Who are we to kid ya? 

Since my hijrah journey, i've met some doubtful and spiteful people. Those who actually think they know me. The mr and mrs know-it-alls.. To them, i sometimes just wanna scream at their faces "Hoi! Slow slow lah."

phew.. Kenape lah sumtimes humans forget how to be humane. 

xoxo
sheena the retired lola


1 comment:

~aina~ said...

again, i feel u!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails