U follow me?

choose your language

Thursday 28 April 2011

Dreams..

This morning, i woke up with a sad smile. I dreamt of tokbak. I guess all that baby thingy was getting to my head that in my dream, he touched the side of my belly. 

Tokbak: "Ni ape ni? Rase tak heartbeat?"
Me: "Eh! Aah lah! Rase rase! I pregnant lah!"

That wasn't the only thing in my dream though. It was at a family gathering of some sort. Where? I don't know. But all of mama's siblings were there and after the conversation, everyone was like touching my belly to feel the heartbeat. hahaaaha.. 

I miss him lah.. Miss his laughter, his witty jokes, his presence. 

Al-Fatihah tokbak.. Semoga Allah tempatkan tokbak di kalangan orang-orang yang beriman..

xoxo
sheena the sad lola

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails