U follow me?

choose your language

Tuesday 7 June 2011

Najwa Latif - A Youtube Sensation

I had the chance to meet Najwa Latif last Saturday at Frinjan21. A famed youtubed sensation, this girl has got talent!

Okay.. Jumpa Najwa kat Frinjan coz The Marketplace ade booth kat sane. Found out that she's managed by my friend Azahari or NAR Records. Punyer lah excited mase dapat tau that he's managing her, i kept bugging him that i wanted to meet her, have a picture with her and even proclaimed that i am a big fan.

So when he actually brought Najwa to meet me, i was sumwhat starstruck. Hahahaaa.. Kelakar kan. 

"Najwa, ni kakak ni nak jumpa."
"Alamak.. Skarang ke? Segan arr.."

"Hyee Najwa.. You sing well.. I suke sangat tgk Najwa nyani n main guitar."
"Hye.. Thank you"
"Leh tak nak amik gambar ngan Najwa?"
"Boleh, boleh"

Maryam, me & Najwa doing her trademark  "heart" pose

Though the sale for that day tak memberangsangkan, meeting Najwa made my day.. All the best Najwa! Keep up the good work!!!

xoxo
sheena the starstruck lola

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails