U follow me?

choose your language

Friday 20 June 2008

Beauty Tag by Syura

I'm tagged by Syura. A different kindoff tag frm the ones i normally do. It's interesting and so here goes...!

~*Beauty Secrets Meme*~

My Foundation: Za Two-Way Foundation #34
My Blush: No to blushes. I have bad, bad skin. Blusher make my marks stand-out!
My Lipstick: No to lipsticks
My Essential Beauty Product: My eyeliner, mascara n compact
My favorite Make-up product: Za Two-Way Foundation #34, mascara n eyeliner
My Perfume: Paris Hilton Heiress
My Nails: I bite my nails
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: sunblock, powder, deodorant
My Feet: are flaky! <- I have to use Syura's. Mine's extremely bad
My hands: look old! <- and this too.
Women I admire for their beauty: Drew Barrymore, Nicole Kidman
Women with the best Sense of Style: Nicole Kidman
My ultimate dream: To find the cure for trouble skin conditions!
My favorite fashion Publication: No favs.

I'm gonna tag Adie and Jezmine

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails