U follow me?

choose your language

Thursday 2 August 2007

Solemn Boredom

Boredom is surely at its peak for me now. Work seems to be the cause of it. I was ecstatic when my project turned out fine. The omen started last week when my pc crashed and i had to do a throrough reformat. ALL my artworks are diminished to dust. Its horrifying that i have to do it all over again from scratch. Just the thought of it sends shivers down my spine.
I am now stuck in the middle of doing up my multimedia presentation that was COMPLETED early last March. It sucks u know. Right now, i dont have any creative juices oozing or i might say, tinkling through me. I'm all drained out of ideas. All be damned, i can't find the software exe.
Anyways, i got my reformatted pc yesterday. It sucked. Theres not enough RAM even to install the basics namely; Adobe Creative Suite 3 - Design Premium. Now, its not that im stupid enough to do design works on a LAPTOP, its just that after the robbery, the company's drained of funds. And me, being the creative director, will have to come up with other alternatives to get my work done.
Frustrating as it may be, i have to do it. Low RAM or not. Arghhh..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails